Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I still exist...

I keep meaning to update this, but I don't. All day I think "when I get home tonight, I'm going to update my blog". But then in the evening, it just seems like the least important thing in the whole world.

So now I'm on my lunchhour, not really hungry, and not motivated enough to work.

Don't really have anything to say, though. Been playing with cameras lots - www.flickr.com/photos/blueix ...

Been embarking on random mini-adventures.

Easter was... Easter. It's never really been a big holiday for me, not being of the Christian persuasion and all... Brian and I did have brunch at Smuggler's though, which was nice. My family often has an Easter dinner, but not this year. Dunno why. No one cared enough to organize, I guess. Which is fine by me, I get more and more antisocial the older I get.

I'm excited that spring seems to be JUST barely around the corner... I'm enjoying the rain, even though it's really COLD rain, interrupted by moments of snow. Brian and I went walking in the rain, down in Fish Creek Park the evening before last. That was fun. We brought our cameras, and possibly got some good shots. I won't know for a while, because I was using my Rebel G - which is a film camera, not one of those new-fangled digital things...

Not much else to report right now, and I am not even motivated enough to add a picture to this. If you want a picture, go to my flickr page.

Ciao for now.

No comments: