Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ugh.


I Don't Know Who, originally uploaded by Blue I'x.

I'm so beat. My last post was a couple weeks ago, about BC. since then we've come home, spent 3 days at work, then went in the other direction - to Saskatchewan. Spent 4 days driving around Southern Saskatchewan (approximately south of Moose Jaw), taking photos of ghost towns. I was back at work for a day, then felt entirely ill last night and today. Stayed home from work, resting, hoping to 'bounce back'.

This weekend, we're in Vancouver for a No Doubt concert. The weekend after that? Toronto. Get home from Toronto on Sunday, go to work Monday, then head to Edmonton for work on Monday night, not returning until Thursday night. OMG. After Toronto, we were planning on camping and whitewater rafting in celebration of Brian's 34th birthday.

We recently decided, however, that we need to play that camping trip by ear. We're both feeling exhausted and run-down, and we're only halfway through!

Anyway, I know this was a boring post, forgive me. Just thought I should post something. Here you go!

No comments: