Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th, Angelina-Style



Happy Friday the 13th, all! I don't know if this tends to be a good day or a bad one, but I have certain hopes for this day. I hope that my friends are healthy and happy. I hope they are not stressed-out or panicky or upset. I hope their jobs are great, and that their homes are perfect sanctuaries. I hope their families are well, and I hope they all know I think about them even when I'm hiding.



So, I wanted to post something today - But was feeling uninspired. I decided to start with an image, and go from there. I searched for "Friday the 13th" images, which of course turned up just a lot of blood and ski masks. Which isn't really my thing... But then I stumbled upon a photo of Angelina which was apparently taken on Friday, January 13th.

And I became inspired.



I realized that I have never posted a pic of Ms. Jolie on my blog, and that is so weird, it's almost frightening. I thought I'd pick my favorite, but that was WAY too hard. So, instead I've chosen some of my favorite dark/spooky Angelina shots.



Oh, dark mistress - lay your deepest desires upon me, I shall fulfill your every whimsy.

As most of you know, my sexuality tends to fade back and forth between straight and bisexual. But I'll admit that even when I'm at my straightest, this photo still makes me weak - In the good way.



I can't decide which cut of this picture I prefer. I think in general I would prefer the one on the right, except that they have drawn in a fake tattoo (what, she didn't have enough to begin with?) that says Lady Croft. I have a couple of problems with that. I think it's a tattoo that Lara Croft, as a character, would not have. Secondly, she's not made-up to look like Lara, she looks like Angie. Everything about that photo is VERY Angelina - except the Lady Croft 'tattoo'...



I remember this photo from WAY back when I first fell in love with her in Foxfire. When I found this pic, I was like, "Oh my God, she looks like pure EVIL!" I have to admit she looks more evil in larger versions of this photo, but I can't find one. You'll just have to take my word for it.

No comments: