Friday, June 26, 2009

Done in Fairview


View Larger Map

So we flew into Grande Prairie on Monday morning, rented a truck, and drove north and then east to our Eaglesham office. Spent the day there with the foreman and operators, and then drove northeast to the Shaftsbury Ferry (which I talk about below - It's great) across the Peace River, and then west (and a little south) back to Fairview. We stayed in Fairview for 3 nights and worked out of the Fairview office on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday morning we checked out of the Dunvegan motor in and drove south and eventually west all the way over to our Valhalla 8-30 office. Thursday evening we drove south, east, then south again back to Grande Prairie. We stayed here last night and worked out of the Grande Prairie office today. We fly out of Grande Prairie and back home to Calgary at around 4 this afternoon.

I've had some fun, I've learned a TON, but I'm soooo excited to be getting back home soon to see my Brian and my kitty-cats!!!

And... Please ignore the drunk-blogging below.

No comments: