Thursday, June 11, 2009

Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day


Just finished watching this movie. Recorded it on the PVR back in April, and haven't gotten around to watching it. Wasn't sure how exciting it would be, and Brian didn't seem all that interested in it either.

But with Brian out of town, I thought I'll give it a shot.

And it was awesome. Don't know if it just matched the mood I was in, or what, but it was absolutely amazing. Simple story, but with depth to it. Character, setting - it moved me. When it ended I wanted to follow the story for another couple movies. Cute, fun, warm.

2.5 actors I admire a great deal help to. The .5 is one I know little about, but what I do I respect.

Great work, this. Great movie.

Just had to share.

1 comment:

Louis said...

I watch Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day movie.i really like this movie. and i have a book also. I also love Miss Pettigrew.