Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Layout?

Been playing around with the layout of my blog, as you can see. Lemme know if you like it - I may still play around with it. I'd eventually like to make my own from scratch, but I don't know my stuff.

Leaving town for a week (for work) tomorrow morning. My plane leaves Calgary @ 7:20am on Monday, and I get back at ~5:45 pm on Friday. Life's busy, and gearing up to a fever-pitch.

We've got so much going on in the next month or two... It's insane. I'll try to keep updating this page, because a lot of stuff will be going on... But some of it will be under the category of twobsinablog.blogspot.com - Anytime Brian and I leave town together gets detailed there.

At the moment, I need to finish packing and head for bed... Got some long days coming up!

No comments: