Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Why I dress mostly in black...


Today I am wearing an unusual outfit - unusual because it's not straight black. About 95% of the time, my office wear consists of black pants and a black blouse, or sometimes a black skirt or a black sweater - Just to shake things up. My choice of wardrobe color (or lack thereof) is not a gothic statement. I'm not trying to be mysterious or dark or tortured. I've always worn a lot of black. It's slimming, it looks classy/sophisticated, and it matches everything.
Today I am wearing khakis and red shoes. My shirt is striped khaki, red, orange, and navy blue - with one tiny strip of white. One.
And y'know what happened to that one little ridiculous strip of white? I spilled coffee on it. Just the white part. Not even a drop on the darker red or khaki. Just a nice big blob of coffee in the middle of the white.
Typical.
And that's why I dress mostly in black.

1 comment:

Chicken said...

I seem to have the same problem and the majority of my wardrobe is black as well.