Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Green Man

The art theme for Burning Man 2007 has been announced already! It looks like it was announced almost immediately after this year's burn was over. Generally they wait until January to announce the theme for next year, but perhaps this year's theme is more important than past themes?

The Green Man

I am excited about this theme. It piques my interest. I'm not entirely sure what I'll do about
it yet (of course), but I've got some good ideas swirling about in my head.

Even though I didn't get to go to Burning Man this year, I felt it while it was going on, in a way - I missed it. I tried to taste it or hear it in the air. I've been watching TV Free Burning Man. There were live broadcasts d
uring the week of Burning Man, and now you can see compilation videos for each day - They're pretty great, and they make me miss it even MORE!!!

I plan to take a virgin or two to Burningman next year. My roommate Neil would like to come with me, and if there are other virgins interested, let me know! T
he more the merrier, of course. I am considering an art project, but I'm not entirely sure about that. We'll have to wait and see... Yup yup!

No comments: