Sunday, January 21, 2007

El Perro En La Niebla

I am so so so proud of my Brian... The image above is one of his photos, published as a book cover. He just recieved a couple copies of it in the mail the other day. It's in Spanish, so we don't really know what it's about - but does it really matter? I'm so so proud of him, I can't even convey it. Considering he only really started to get into photography about a year ago, I think it's safe to say he's got some amazing natural talent.

We went to see a movie on Friday night, called Children of Men. It was amazing. One of the best movies I've seen in years, and absolutely in my top-ten favorites of all-time. It is not what you'd expect, but better. I don't even know what to say about it, because there's SO MUCH I loved about it. I would recommend this movie to anyone and everyone. Even if you don't catch it in theatres, I would suggest you rent it sometime. It is so striking, so moving, so well done.

Hm... I should be working now (yes, I know it's Sunday - but somehow I'm at work anyway) - I just wanted to post an itty-bit.

2 comments:

Chicken said...

Beautiful photograph!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, although a sugestion I would make would be a text color with more contrast to the background.

Brain told me to make the suggestion.