Monday, August 14, 2006

My Links

Okay, so - I am going to explain my links list, and why each link is there. In alphabetical order, they are:

Angelina Jolie - This one takes you to Soulie Jolie, which in my opinion is the best Angelina Jolie site out there, and has been for some time. There is news, photos, information about her UNHCR work, etc. And it's all really beautifully put together - Created by Soulie Baby, who is one talented girl.

Burning Man - This is the official Burning Man website, so if you are interested in reading all about that crazy thing in the desert, this is the place to do it. They also have a fantastic image gallery, where you can find some really bizzare and interesting stuff. I highly recommend wandering around in this gallery sometime!

Evanescence - The official site. Very beautifully done - I adore the sense of style behind it. Everytime they add something new, I'm ridiculously impressed. And currently, they've got the cover-art for their upcoming album, "The Open Door". And again, I am so moved by it.

Howard Schatz - Howard Schatz is probably my favorite professional photographer, and this is his website. He has some amazing stuff, if you're interested. He does amazing things with the human body, and be sure to check out his underwater stuff, which is my personal favorite.

Josh's Blog - Josh is one of my closest friends, and this is his blog. He's usually pretty good about updating it regularly, and his photos are always FANTASTIC.

Katherine's Blog - Katherine is also a good friend of mine, and this is her blog. Started out based on her travels to Thailand and Australia, but she's home now, and took a break from it for a while, but she seems to be back blogging again!

Moco Loco - This site is updated daily, and always has the most insane, wonderful designs. Mostly home decor and architecture, but I recommend anyone just go check it out, at least once.

Moco Loco Art - This site is updated pretty often too, and it's a collection of art from all over the world. There is some pretty fantastic stuff up here, and the variety keeps it really interesting too. Everything from really classic-style paintings, to really creative photos, to really bizarre sculptures.

My Space - This should be a link to my My Space account, but I can't seem to get it to work yet... Stay tuned.

Our Lady Peace - They have a few sites, but this link takes you to a page where you can chose which one you want to visit. They're all pretty interesting, but probably moreso if you're an OLP fan.

Post Secret - This is a fantastic project. People make postcards detailing their deepest darkest secrets, and mail them anonymously to Post Secret, and they then get posted online. It gets update once a week (every Sunday), and it is the first site I tend to check on Monday morning. It sends chills up and down my spine - Quite the thing.

Soda Play - This is a bizarre little thing. And kinda hard to explain. But you can make little mechanical creatures, here. You put it together out of dots and lines, and you can control how bendy/springy each bit is, and you can adjust gravity, friction, all that - And there are some AMAZING creatures here that you can look at, and play with (and destroy, if you want...). Hard to explain, but check it out...

Okay, so that's my current list of links, and I'm sure it'll get bigger - I'll explain each additional link when I add it. Woo!

No comments: