Friday, November 10, 2006

Bright deep dark blues

Wow. Seriously, these colors make me want to get lost in them. Don't you just want to melt into them, and wander about in all the tints and shades? Down into the dark, up to the bright. I know it goes without saying, but I really am so obsessed with this color (these colors). Blue holds so much. It means so much, it IS so much. To me. I can find amazing things in blue.

I heard somewhere that as women get older, their ability to see intense blue lessens. What I read said that it doesn't matter what your eye-health is like in general, EVERY woman sees blue as less and less intense with age. That makes me terribly sad. And I wonder if already, blue used to be more brilliant to me. I know I'm always looking for the most intense shade of it that I can find, and I always wish it were a little brighter, a little darker, a little deeper. Perhaps every intense tone of blue I absorb is the brightest, deepest blue I'll ever see again. Hrm...

I'm in a reeeeeally good mood today. Work went well this week, I got a lot done. Accomplished more than I thought I would. More than my boss thought I would too, which is always a good thing. But at the same time I'm so happy the weekend is almost here!!! I have tons I want to get done around home this weekend, and I actually believe it will get done. How fantastic.

Alright, well - my boss just came along for an impromptu meeting for 20 minutes, and now it's one o'clock and time to be back on 'work time' - so I'd better get back to it.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, and may your blues stay intense!

No comments: