Friday, November 24, 2006

Quick Bit...

So, I promised an update on Friday - And that is what this is. Not much of one, mind you - I have a meeting to get to in 10 minutes.

This week has been a pretty good one, but still soooooo busy with work. I can't believe next Thursday is the last day of November - I am SO not ready for December, in any way, shape, or form.

Ah, well. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

This weekend I may have to come into work, to get some extra stuff done before Monday - But if I don't come to work, then my plan is to sleep aaaaaaall weekend. And YOU can't stop me.

:)

I loved this painting - Found it via Moco Loco Art. It's part of a series the artist (Gage Opdenbrouwer) calls "strangers". Good stuff, if you ask me.

Alright, well - I said it was going to be a short post, and it is. So there. Have good weekends, all.

No comments: